CRAFT@HOME IS ONLINE!Posted on Saturday the 28th of March 2020
The Craft@Home server is FINALLY back online! It was all a little messy but I think it's finally sorted out to the point other people can use it.
If you would like to join and haven't already, you need to register first. This is because it is a whitelisted server. At the moment, whitelisting is restricted to friends and family. This may change in the future.
Once you've registered, verified your email (be sure to check your SPAM folder) and have been approved to join the server, a download link for the launcher will appear on the sidebar. Simply download the launcher, extract it to a folder where you would like to have the game installed and launch it! Select "Craft@Home" from the list and install / launch the game. If you have trouble, we have a Discord server that you can join.
There aren't any hard and fast rules on the server except the usual common sense ones:
- No griefing (pranks are fine as long as they don't cause damage to other players stuff).
- PvP is enabled but make sure everyone consents.
- There are no spawn protections and you can build wherever you wish but spawn should be used as a common meeting place with communal buildings etc.
- I shouldn't need to say it but no racist, defamatory or otherwise unkind messages. This server is to be a retreat for people who want to just zone out and get away for awhile. No bullying whatsoever will be tolerated.
- And finally play the game any way you wish. You don't need to use mods, there's no right or wrong way to play. Play with as little or as much of the content as you want.
The next few months are going to be hard. I'm hoping this server can provide some relief for my friends and family if and when they need it. A place to get away from everything, relax and have some fun. So stay safe, stay home and let's explore a virtual world instead!