0. Table Of Contents
- Personal Information We Collect
- How Your Personal Information Is Used
- Privacy Of Minors
- Personal Data Protection
- Sharing Personal Information With Third Parties
- User Control Of Personal Information
- Notification Of Policy Changes
1. Personal Information We Collect
We may collect the following personal data from our users:
- Profile Picture
- Minecraft Username
We may also log the following personal data:
- IP Address (including converting this to location data, reasonably accurate to city)
- Device Information (such as browser information, screen size, operating system)
2. How Your Personal Information Is Used
We use your personal information in the following ways:
- To provide you with an account on this website.
- To link your account with our other various services (our Minecraft servers for example) for the purposes of whitelisting, security and to provide those services to you.
- To track website analytics that help develop features and improvements to our services.
The following information is made public through use of our services:
- Profile Picture
3. Privacy Of Minors
Registration on this website is prohibited to children under the age of 13. Use of our services (for example, our Minecraft servers) are prohibited to children under the age of 13 unless accompanied by a guardian at all times. If a child is found to have registered an account, all data pertaining to that account will immediately be deleted, the account removed and best efforts to contact their legal guardian will be pursued.
4. Personal Data Protection
All access to personal information is limited to those who are directly involved with our services. We do not provide any personal information to third parties. Our services are hosted in-house.
5. Sharing Personal Information With Third Parties
We share the following information with third-parties:
- Minecraft Username - We share this with Microsoft so we can determine your unique Minecraft ID. This is to allow us to whitelist you on our servers.
No other personal information is shared or processed by third-parties. All analytics are processed in-house. We will only provide other third-parties access to personal information if required to by law.
- Session cookie to provide the ability to authenticate users.
- Session cookie to provide analytics that help develop better services for our users.
7. User Control Of Personal Information
You have every right to access and control any personal information you provide to us. All personal information collected is displayed on your account page once you have logged in. From there you can control various aspects of your personal information, including by not limited to, changing details and deleting your account. If you cannot access your account page for any reason and would like your information deleted, please contact us.
Upon account deletion, any personal information in your account is removed immediately. This process cannot be reversed. There may be some analytical data that is stored after your account has been deleted. If you would like this data to be removed as well, you can contact us directly.
8. Notification Of Policy Changes
We will use all reasonable avenues to notify you of any changes to this policy before they come into effect, allowing you to review the policy before you continue using our services.
If you wish to lodge a complaint or think your information has been mishandled, please contact us to resolve those issues.